The XpressV7-LP is PLDA’s latest FPGA design kit. The XpressV7-LP features a FPGA-based low-profile PCI Express form factor card with 40Gb of Ethernet connectivity and 8 GBytes of DDR3 SDRAM. The FPGA kit is delivered with PLDA’s PCIe 3.0 IP and optional 10G UDP/TCP stack IP, specifically optimized for the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. The PLDA XpressV7-LP FPGA Design Kit will ship in October.
The PLDA XpressV7-LP FPGA design kit is a complete design environment for applications using PCIe and 10GbE as their main communication interfaces. The XpressV7-LP is a highly integrated, production-ready, low-profile PCI Express FPGA card with quad-10Gb Ethernet (40GbE) engineered for both prototyping and field deployment. The PCIe and Ethernet architecture designed into the PLDA XpressV7-LP is ideal for enabling real-time network processing applications, such as financial trading and data mining.
PLDA XpressV7-LP Low Profile Board Features
- Supports PCIe 3.0 at Gen3, Gen2, Gen1 speeds, in x1, x2, x4, x8
- Xilinx’s 28nm Virtex-7 FPGA XC7VX690T or XC7V330T
- QSFP+, enabling 40Gb Ethernet or up to 4 x 10GbE
- Extensive onboard memory resources
- Includes PLDA’s QuickPCIe IP core
- Highly configurable PCIe IP with advanced DMA and AMBA AXI4 streaming interfaces
- Optional PLDA’s QuickTCP and QuickUDP IP cores with full hardware 10G TCP and UDP stack IP with AMBA AXI4 streaming interface
- End-to-end reference designs demonstrating ultra-low latency 10G Ethernet to PCIe user space through a full hardware level 4 TCP or UDP stack
More info: PLDA