ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G FPGA Network Accelerator Card Features Xilinx Virtex-7
ACCELIZE launched their XP7V690LP-40G low-profile FPGA computing card. The ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G features quad-10Gb Ethernet (40GbE) and PCI Express 3.0 with Gen3 speed. The ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G board accelerates real-time network processing and reduces latency. It is ideal for networking and financial applications. The ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G FPGA network accelerator card is available now in limited quantities. Full volume production is expected this quarter.
The XP7V690LP-40G board features a Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA; high bandwidth, high density DDR3 SDRAM memory; and a direct-attached 40Gb Ethernet link (or up to four 10Gb links). The FPGA computing card enables the ultra-low wire-to-fabric latency required for high-frequency trading, smart feed handling, real-time algorithmic trading, and other types of real-time networking applications.
ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G Features
- PCIe 3.0 x8 @ 8.0 GT/s for full, 80 Gbps bi-directional bandwidth
- Also supports x4, x2, x1 lanes and backward compatible to PCIe 2.0 and 1.1
- Based on Xilinx Virtex-7 XC7VX690T-2FFG1157C 28nm FPGA
- 40GbE or up to 4 x 10GbE (10GBASE-LRM/SR/LR) over QSFP+
- QSFP+ to 4x10G module/cable available at extra cost
- RJ45 for 10/100 Ethernet
- Two independent banks of DDR3 SDRAM and two independent banks of RLDRAM2
- Full protocol-level support for IEEE-1588 PTP/PPS time stamping
- Integrates into virtually any computing platforms, including 1U rackmount servers
- PCI Express powered (12V and 3.3V), no external power source required
- Active cooling with low profile heat sink and fan
- Measured 200ns 10GbE wire to FPGA fabric
- Board-to-board communication interface via a 52.4Gbps serial link (x4)
- Hardware is O/S-agnostic
More info: ACCELIZE XP7V690LP-40G FPGA Network Accelerator Card (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.