The inrevium TB-5V-LX330-EX, from Tokyo Electron Device Limited (TED), is an evaluation platform for ASIC prototyping. The inrevium TB-5V-LX330-EX is equipped with Virtex-5 FPGA LX330 and includes a high speed memory DDR/DDR2 SDRAM and major interfaces such as DVI, USB, and Ethernet as standard equipment. It can also support a wide variety of interfaces by connecting various daughter cards to the extended I/O. In addition, stacking multiple boards using this extended I/O will support a large-scale LSI development. The inrevium TB-5V-LX330-EX will ship in April of 2008 and available through TED’s worldwide distribution partners, HiTech Global Distribution, LLC and Nu Horizons Electronics Corp.
The evaluation platform comes with the reference design of DDR2 SDRAM DFI (DDR PHY Interface) that has been jointly developed and evaluated with Denali Software, Inc., realizing a seamless transition of memory interface from FPGA to ASIC.
- Xilinx XC5VLX330-2FFG1760
- DDR2-SDRAM(16bit) chips and DDR-SDRAM(32bit) chip
- DVI Tx/Rx(up to UXGA), USB(slave), Ethernet(10/100/1000)
- High speed expansion I/O connectors (120pin x4)
- Configuration control (inrevium TE7725PF)
- High efficiency DC/DC µModule (Linear Technology LTM4600)
- 50 IO Pin Header x2
- Push switch x 6 / DIP switch x20/ LED x10
- Adjustable clock frequency input : MAX 500MHz
- Board dimension:230mm x 350mm