The Xilinx (Nasdaq: XLNX) Serial Connectivity Seminars will take place throughout North America from September 11 to October 11, 2007. The seminars are sponsored by Agilent Technologies, Jungo, Linear Technology, Marvell, Mentor Graphics, and Nu Horizons Electronics.
The seminars will present end-to-end connectivity solutions for implementing high-speed serial protocols from experts throughout the industry leveraging the high-performance features of Xilinx(R) Virtex(TM)-5 FPGAs. Separate PCI Express(R) integrated Endpoint block and Ethernet tracks allow attendees to maximize their time with a customized seminar schedule. Experts will be on hand to discuss specific design challenges and provide insight on serial connectivity tools and solutions.
Users can also see live demonstrations of Xilinx development kits and get started on a path to serial design success by taking advantage of exclusive discounts of up to 30% on IP and kits available only to seminar attendees. Attendees can also sign up for hands-on workshops and register to win prizes at the conclusion of the seminar.
- Serial I/O Design
- Integrated Endpoints for PCI Express Designs Track
- Ethernet (GE and XAUI) Track
Locations and Dates
- San Jose – Doubletree Hotel – September 11, 2007
- Los Angeles – Marriott Manhattan Beach – September 13, 2007
- Boston – Radisson Hotel (Chelmsford) – September 26, 2007
- Montreal – Holiday Inn (Pointe-Claire) – September 28, 2007
- Dallas – Renaissance Dallas (Richardson) – October 9, 2007
- Chicago – Stonegate Conf. Center (Hoffman Estates) – October 11, 2007