Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) will attend the Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Devices (MAPLD) 2008 Conference. Xilinx will discuss its programmable logic solutions for aerospace and defense applications at multiple conference sessions and in-booth demonstrations. The Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Devices conference addresses the unique issues surrounding the use of PLDs for military and aerospace applications that must operate with a high degree of reliability, often in harsh environments. MAPLD will take place September 15-18 in Annapolis, Maryland.
Fault-Injection Upset Simulator Booth Demonstration
Demonstration of a beam upset simulator based on fault injection and using the same hardware as in-beam testing. The system, developed by the Radiation Test Consortium (XRTC), leverages the reconfigurability of Xilinx(R) FPGAs and is capable of injecting simulated upsets at a rate of over 3 million per minute while verifying design functionality.
Seminars and Presentations
- Accelerating FPGA Designs and Design Work: Implementing Faster Designs Faster
- Secure Software Defined Radio in Space
- Current Status of the SIRF Program
- The TID Performance of Deep Submicron CMOS Processes
- Mitigation, Design Flow and Troubleshooting a Soft Processor in a Complex FPGA
- The Use of Fault Injection to Simulate Upsets in Reconfigurable FPGAs
- Optimized Virtex(R)-4 FPGA Self Hosting Configuration Management
- Virtex-4 FPGA SEU Mitigation Design Consideration
More info: MAPLD 2008