NEC Electronics America, Inc. will showcase their gate array ASIC products in booth #301 at the DesignCon 2008 conference and exhibition, which takes February 4-7 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. NEC will also chair the “Navigating the ASIC Manufacturing Landscape” panel of semiconductor industry executives. The discussion will feature a “virtual ASIC RFQ” with executives from each company detailing how their respective companies would respond. The panel will be held at the Convention Center on February 6 from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
NEC Booth Highlights
- Learn about the potential for NEC Electronics’ gate arrays ASICs in a broad range of applications, and receive a complimentary copy of NEC Electronics’ Gate Array Idea Book for more details.
- Explore the front-end design and project management service advantages provided by Avnet Electronics Marketing.
- See gate array solutions in end-use applications such as the Crescent® OEM board from Hemisphere GPS, which features an NEC Electronics CMOS-10HD gate array.
- Schedule a lunch-and-learn meeting to discover how NEC Electronics America’s design experts can help you meet design goals through leading-edge design flows, methodologies and support services.
- Enter a raffle to win a Nintendo® Wii(tm) game console, featuring outstanding advanced graphics performance driven by NEC Electronics’ 90-nanometer embedded DRAM. The raffle will be held at 6:00 p.m. on February 6 in booth #301. Entries are limited to one per person, and entrants need not be present to win.
More info: NEC at DesignCon 2008