Tokyo Electron Device Limited (TED) released three inrevium Virtex®-5 High-Density PCI Express Platforms. These PCI Express Gen 1 & 2 capable platforms utilize Xilinx Virtex-5 LX330T, SX240T and FX200T FPGAs, the highest density FPGAs available. The inrevium TB-5V-LX330T-PCIE-EX, TB-5V-SX240T-PCIE-EX, TB-5V-FX200T-PCIE-EX are equipped with the highest density Virtex-5 FPGAs with high speed serial I/O and PCI Express Gen 1 and Gen 2 interfaces. Expansion I/O connectors enable a wide variety of interfaces by connecting various optional boards such as DVI, AD/DA, FCRAM. In addition, the large-scale ASIC prototype development can be realized by a cable connecting of multiple FPGA boards. The inrevium TB-5V-LX330T-PCIE-EX, TB-5V-SX240T-PCIE-EX, TB-5V-FX200T-PCIE-EX will ship in December of 2008.
The inrevium Virtex-5 High-Density PCI Express Platforms target ASIC prototyping, wired and wireless communications, and test and measurement applications, broadcast videos, medical imaging, defense, and high-performance computing applications. The inrevium TB-5V-LX330T/SX240T/FX200T-PCIE-EX includes reference designs to reduce development period of FPGA designs and software designs. As future products, TED plans to release a variety of optional boards: 10G and 1Gigabit Ethernet, DDR3 SDRAM, HD-SDI, LVDS, CameraLink, SFP optical module.
- Xilinx XC5VLX330T/SX240T/FX200T-2FFG1738
- Xilinx XCF128X
- Elpida DDR2-SDRAM component (512Mbit/Data bus 16bit)
- 512MB DDR2-SDRAM SO-DIMM (512MBYTE SO-DIMM module is attached)
- Linear Technology Power Solution LTM4601, LTM4616, LTC3026, LTC3413
- SAMTEC Expansion I/O connectors 120pin x3 (Type A)
- SAMTEC RocketIO Expansion I/O connectors (4ch) x4 (Type R)
- Reference designs: PCI Express design with DMA controller of DDR2 SDRAM SO-DIMM (VerilogHDL), application software (binary)
More info: Virtex-5 High-Density PCI Express Platform