Altera’s (NASDAQ: ALTR) annual SOPC World conference will be held in October and November across six cities in Asia Pacific. The conference features technical sessions and exhibitions. System designers will learn how to meet their business and technical goals as complexity continues to rise, product lifecycles shorten, and time-to-profit timelines shrink. In the technical sessions, attendees will hear from Altera and its partners about their most advanced programmable solutions including design tools, concept-to-production silicon strategy, intellectual property (IP), and support.
Dates and Locations
- October 17, 2007 – HsinChu, Taiwan
- October 23, 2007 – Bangalore, India
- October 25,2007 – Nanjing, China
- October 30, 2007 – Wuhan, China
- October 31, 2007 – Dehli, India
- November 1, 2007 – Chengdu, China