Alpha Data ADM-XRC-7V1 XMC Board Features Xilinx Virtex FPGA Devices
Alpha Data launched the ADM-XRC-7V1 board. It features the Xilinx Virtex-6 and Virtex-7 FPGA devices, 10G transceivers, low power consumption, PCI Express Gen2 interface, 25 GB/s memory, 248 I/O signals, system monitoring, flash boot capabilities, and Software Development Kit. The ADM-XRC-7V1 is ready to integrate right out of the box. The board is available now.
The Alpha Data ADM-XRC-7V1 is a high performance reconfigurable XMC. It is compliant to VITA Standard 42.0 and 42.3. The optional fitting of the Pn4 connector provides an additional 64 General Purpose IO (GPIO) links to the carrier card. In addition, the board supports Microsoft Windows, Linux and VxWorks.
Placing the PCI Express bridge in bypass allows the creation of a Gen 2 x8 PCI Express endpoint design directly into the target FPGA (x8 for -2/-3 devices only x4 for -1 devices).
The ADM-XRC-7V1 XMC is ideal for radar/sonar beamforming, ELINT, image/video processing, digital signal processing, and data encryption.
- XMC board format
- Target devices: Xilinx Virtex-7 XC7V585T, XC7VX330T, XC7VX485T, XC7VX690T devices with FF(G)1761, FH(G)1761 or FLG(G)1761 footprint
- Build option to remove Virtex-6 Bridge device
- PCI Express Gen2 x4
- 1 GByte in 4 independent banks (256MBytes/bank) of DDR3 SDRAM @ DDR-1600
- Optional 4 Gbit devices can be fitted giving 4 GByte on board in 4 banks of 1 GByte
- Configuration Flash provides an initialization design for automatic loading into the target FPGA
- Drivers for Microsoft Windows, Linux and VxWorks
- ADM-XRC Gen3 SDK includes C and HDL source code examples
More info: Alpha Data ADM-XRC-7V1 XMC (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.