To meet the demands of ASIC and SOC prototyping, PRO DESIGN launched the proFPGA Prototying System that includes proFPGA Builder software. Two proFPGA Xilinx Virtex 7 XCV2000T FPGA modules have a capacity that ranges up to 24M ASICA gates. Capacity is expanded by the use of a maximum of five proFPGA duo or quad systems.
The set of features for this solution are:
- Mix and match different Xilinx Virtex modules (XC7VX330T, the XC7V585T, the XC7VX690T or the XC7V2000T)
- 16 extension sites provide 2200 available FPGA I/Os
- Compact system architecture
- Signal integrity up to 400 MHz
- Software accommodates clock management, self- and performance test, auto board detection and I/O voltage programming
- Remote config and monitoring using USB, Ethernect or PCI Express
This addition to the FPGA-based prototyping proFPGA product family is suitable for early software development and real time system verification. Customers are able to reuse the system for several projects.
More info: PRO DESIGN proFPGA Prototyping System