Actel Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTL) will be featured in several presentations and poster sessions at the 2008 Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Device (MAPLD) Conference. Actel will discuss a range of topics — from characterization and qualification to power-conscious design methodologies. The conference will take place September 15-18 in Annapolis, Maryland at the Doubletree Hotel.
- Power-Conscious Design Methodologies
- Skew Analysis of Routed Clocks in Actel’s SX32A and RTSX32SU FPGAs
- SET Characterization of Nonvolatile FPGAs
- Using Mixed-signal FPGAs to Implement System Management in MicroTCA
- The RTAX-S Design Checklist
- Space Qualification Updates