Mercury Computer Systems introduced the Echotek Series RFM-251-XMC Tuner and the Wideband DCM-V6-XMC Digital Transceiver. Both products feature a Xilinx Field-Programmable Gate Array. The Mercury mixed-signal modules offer outstanding SWaP characteristics for demanding RF applications. The new small form factor-based solutions detect, locate and capture signals in real-time across an extremely wide range of frequencies. The RFM 251 XMC Tuner and DCM-V5-6416-PCIe Digital Receiver improve the ability to anticipate threats and protect warfighters.
The RFM-251-XMC Tuner supports a broad frequency range from 20 MHz to 2.5 GHz, converting detected signals to digital IF. The IF is pre-digitized via a high fidelity analog-to-digital converter and routed onto a Virtex-6 FPGA for filtering and protocol processing. The Echotek Series DCM-V6-XMC Digital Transceiver combines the latest wideband high-performance Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) with a high-speed, high-resolution Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) and dual Virtex-6 FPGAs. It features direct digitization of L-Band signals and can operate as an ultra high-speed transceiver. Both XMCs are available in ruggedized versions.
Echotek Series RFM 251 XMC Tuner
- Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA available for customizing to applications
- Advanced mixed-signal capability for telecommunications spectrum analysis, COMINT, SIGINT, EW and public safety
- Packaged for extreme density on SWaP-constrained platforms
- Frequency coverage from 20 MHz to 2.5 GHz
- Open architecture flexibility using XMC carrier cards
- High-bandwidth PCIe/Serial Rapid I/O communications
- VITA 49 Digital IF Output at 10, 40 or 160 MHz IBW
- Only 15 watts and ruggedized for challenging environments
Echotek Series Wideband DCM-V6-XMC Digital Transceiver
- Powered by Xilinx Virtex-6 technology
- FPGA Configurations
- Xilinx Virtex-6 LX240T or SX315T (FF1156)
- Xilinx Virtex-6 LX130T
- Direct digitization of L-Band signals
- Ultra high-speed XMC transceiver
- Advanced mixed-signal capability for EW, SIGINT, ELINT, SDR, radar and wireless test and measurement
- Single channel 12-bit ADC at up to 3.6 GSPS or dual channel 12-bit DAC at up to 1.6 GSPS
- Single channel 14-bit DAC at up to 2.5 GHZ
- Rugged versions available
More info: Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.