The Echotek Series ECV4-2 family of Two/Four-Channel PMC/XMC/6U Digital Receivers implements a flexible FPGA-based architecture in a space-efficient PMC/XMC and 6U form factor. Each member of the ECV4 family provides unique I/O connectivity and functionality, high-speed A/D conversion, and resolution from 8 to 16 bits. Optimized for wideband or narrowband multi-channel data processing, these receivers provide multiple configurations and ruggedization levels for a variety of end-user missions, and are available in either air-cooled or conduction-cooled versions.
- Two Virtex-4 FPGAs for data processing and PCI/PCI-X interfacing
- PMC/PCI form factor
- Pre-loaded FPGA development IP
- Air- or conduction-cooled
- Software support for Linux and VxWorks operating systems
- 256 MB DDR SDRAM
- High-speed A/D conversion, resolution from 8 to 16 bits
- Processing power from two Virtex-4 FPGAs
- Optimized for wideband multi-channel data processing
- Multiple configurations for multiple missions
- Air-cooled or conduction-cooled
Mercury leveraged the tuning and receiving capabilities of their Echotek products into a growing number of embedded COTS-based, network-centric computing solutions. Mercury has implemented a highly integrated system, including a mix of FPGA and ASIC processors and VME and VPX backplanes, into a 6U chassis with the Mercury software environment and Echotek tuners and receivers.
The Echotek Series RF and mixed-signal solutions from Mercury Computer Systems offer impressive tuning speeds and best-in-class signal integrity. The Echotek Series enable a comprehensive range of narrowband, wideband, and ultra-wideband tuning and receiving capabilities for the most challenging communications intelligence (COMINT), electronic intelligence (ELINT), electronic warfare (EW), radar, and other sensor-based applications.