Mentor Graphics is hosting a seminar titled, “Concept to FPGA to Board.” The event will take place on Wednesday, August 15th in Phoenix, AZ. The target audience is Hardware Engineers, Signal Integrity Engineers, PCB Designers, Engineering Managers, System Engineers, and aliens from outer space.
In the seminar, attendees will learn how to develop a system using Mentor Graphics tools. The event will cover all aspects of FPGA Design and PCB design to form an integrated system design. The seminar will also explore how to bridge the FPGA design and PCB design so engineers can concurrently develop FPGA and PCB to ensure first pass success on the system.
The Concept to FPGA to Board Seminar will cover:
- Capture HDL design in VHDL/Verilog text or by using graphical entry
- Automatically generate bubble diagrams, flow charts from HDL code
- Simulate Verilog/VHDL using industry standard simulator like Modelsim PE or SE
- Synthesize HDL code using Precision synthesis into an FPGA device
- Automatically generate FPGA schematic symbol using DxDesigner tool
- Simulate high speed nets before routing your PCB using HyperLynx Ghz linesim
- Layout and Route your PCB with PADS and cross reference design back to DxDesigner
- Final simulation of the PCB using HyperLynx Ghz boardsim for fully routed board
» Concept to FPGA to Board