WIN Enterprises introduced the MB-64000 gaming board. The MB-64000 board integrates several features on a single board rather than using a multiple card approach to support different features. The single board design helps reduce system size, enhances reliability, and reduces cost. Windows XPe, CE 6.0, and Linux are supported. Gaming I/O API and sample code for Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 are included. Microsoft Windows XPe or Linux are included upon request. Customized software, BIOS and FPGA functions are available to OEMs as part of ODM projects. The MB-64000 is available now. Allow 8 weeks for delivery. Pricing for the unit begins at $199.
The MB-64000 gaming board features an FPGA and API. These can be used to program direct handling of I/O, thus off-loading these tasks from the CPU. This helps eliminate processing interrupts and leads to better system response for the game user. The FPGA also provides intrusion detection, NVRAM, and random number generation.
MB-64000 Gaming Board Features
- Design dedicated for entry level Gaming/Amusement applications
- Onboard VIA Eden ULV 500MHz/1GHz fanless or VIA Nano 1.6GHz processor
- VIA UniChromePro and MPEG-2 acceleration for 2D/multimedia applications
- Dual VGA display supported
- One DDRII DIMM, 400/533MHz with support to 2GB; NVRAM 32KB/128KB/512KB; and 256MB NANDrive up to optional 4GB
- CPU FSB 400/533/800MHz
- NVRAM 32/128/512 KB; and onboard 256MB NANDrive optional up to 4GB
- Optional onboard Crypto Memory for custom individual security
- Driver, API, and sample code for FPGA direct handling of I/O
- Customized BIOS and tailor made FPGA functions
- JAMMA 56-pin and Fruit Machine 20-pin + 72-pin gaming golden finger interface
- Applications: fruit machines, amusement machines, slave unit of multi-player system, etc
The MB-64000 supports XGA resolution dual display with 2D acceleration for gaming applications. A stereo power amplifier enables accentuated sound effects. Various security mechanisms are incorporated to protect intellectual property. The ultra low power design provides for greener, more economical operation. The JAMMA and fruit machine pin out provides for easy upgrade and migration of current gaming machines. The board can be applied across several applications, including multimedia gaming machines, slot/poker machines, amusement machines, and slave units for multi-player systems.
More information: WIN Enterprises MB-6400 Gaming Board (pdf)