Lattice Semiconductor introduced five new Intellectual Property (IP) suites: PCI Express, Ethernet Networking, Digital Signal Processing, Video & Display, and Value. The IP suites are economical packages of IP cores that allow designers easily obtain critical functions for their applications. Lattice IP Suites will help accelerate the design of electronic systems with the LatticeECP3 FPGA devices. The suites offer ready-made building blocks for solving problems like high-speed data transfer, Ethernet networking, high speed memory interfaces, digital signal processing and video pixel processing.
The five Lattice IP Suites are priced at $995 each (annual subscription). The Diamond Software Subscription License sells for an annual subscription fee of $895. The limited numbers of IP Suites and Diamond Software Subscription Licenses are available for a promotional first year subscription of only $99 each. In addition, Lattice is offering a promotion on its PCI Express Development Kit. The versatile $895 Kit is available for only $499 during the limited quantity promotion. Customers can select any combination of the promotions to build a design package suitable for their applications.
Lattice IP Suites Features
- Selection of IP cores to develop solutions for: wireline, wireless, embedded, industrial, compute, video and display, and consumer systems
- Configurable IP cores using IP Express tool within Lattice Diamond Software
- IP cores support multiple product families
- One year node locked license with freedom to use IP cores within a suite for multiple designs or projects
- Ready-made building blocks for high-speed data transfer, Ethernet networking, high speed memory interfaces, digital signal processing and video pixel processing
- Enables designers to obtain critical functions for their applications
More info: Lattice Semiconductor IP Suites