Lattice Semiconductor rolled out version 1.5 of their ispLEVER Classic design tool suite. The ispLEVER Classic 1.5 design software suite supports ispMACH 4000ZE CPLD family; GAL and ispGAL Simple PLDs (SPLDs); ispLSI, MACH, ispMACH and ispXPLD Complex PLDs (CPLDs); ORCA, FPSC and ispXPGA Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs); and ispGDX/ispGDX2 crosspoint devices. Lattice ispLEVER Classic v1.5 is available now for download. There is no charge for licensing.
Version 1.5 of ispLEVER Classic includes everything to take a project from concept through to a programmed device and provides a set of software tools for all design tasks, including project management, HDL design entry, module/IP integration, place and route, timing analysis, and in-system logic analysis.
ispLEVER Classic v1.5 Design Tool Suite Highlights
- Downloadable edition includes optional download modules for logic synthesis and simulation
- Synopsys Synplify Pro for Lattice synthesis tool version E-2011.03LC replaces Synplify for Lattice
- ispTRACY tool is no longer supported for ispXPLD devices
- The News Panel has been removed from Project Navigator
- Windows 7 64-bit OS is now fully supported
- Solaris UNIX and Linux operating systems are no longer supported in ispLEVER Classic
- Tool reporting has been improved to make it easier to interpret
More info: Lattice Semiconductor