hueggenberg gbr is offering a short course on “DSP for FPGAs.” The training will take place in Munich on April 15th to 18th, 2008. The topic is digital signal processing for programmable logic technology.
The four-day technical course will present and examine the use of FPGAs for DSP algorithms, applications and architectures, and will feature the entire software design flow from concept and bit true simulation, to actual hardware implementation. Special attention is paid to practical experience. After each presentation is a hands-on session in which attendees will be able to simulate and implement the structures and architectures introduced.
- Introduction to DSP Hardware Technologies
- Linear Systems DSP Algorithm Review
- FPGA Technology
- DSP Arithmetic Fundamentals
- FPGA elements for DSP algorithms
- Signal Flow Graph (SFG) Techniques
- “Strategic” Digital Filtering for FPGAs
- Channel Coding and Decoding
- Adaptive DSP Algorithms and Applications
- DSP Enabled Communications using FPGAs
- Timing and Synchronisation Issues
- Case Studies
Each attendee will receive a comprehensive set of notes and examples for in depth study after the course.
More information: hueggenberg DSP for FPGAs Training