The VM60, from Varisys, is an XMC module. The VM60 board features two Virtex-6 FPGA devices and conforms to the VITA42.0 standard. The VM60 provides users with the simplest way to add huge FPGA based processing power to embedded systems. The FPGA processing resources on the VM60 can be used to implement complex algorithms such as FFTs, digital down conversion and filtering in real-time.
The VM60 XMC module can be hosted by industry standard carrier cards and available in many form factors. The two Virtex-6 FPGAs on the VM60 provide an engine for data processing applications. With options of LX240/365/550T and SX315/475T devices, developers can optimize processing resources for the embedded system.
Varisys VM60 Dual Virtex-6 XMC Module Features
- XMC form factor conforms to VITA42.0
- Dual Virtex-6 FPGAs – LX240/365/550T and SX315/475T
- SPI flash 128 Mb for booting FPGAs
- External SPI interface for FPGA reconfiguration
- Expansion connectors for multi module systems
- Programmable clock generator
- Temperature monitor
- I2C local control bus
- FPGA core power up to 50A
- 12V and 3.3V power
More info: Varisys