Eutecus introduced the Bi-i V401X-FP5500 Fusion-Analytics Module Reference Design. The Eutecus’ Multi-core Video Analytics Engine (MVE) is implemented on a single low-cost FPGA — the Spartan 3A DSP. The Bi-i V401X-FP5500 is ideal for image processing applications in the military, aerospace and homeland security. The video analytics is performed in real time on a fused video stream by Eutecus’ Multi-core Video Analytics Engine embedded in the Bi-i V401X Video Analytics subsystem.
Eutecus Bi-i V401X-FP5500 FA Module Features
- Fused dual video stream increases performance and reliability over single-sensor solutions
- Outstanding image quality in a wide range of visual conditions (day and night, inclement weather, object occlusion, etc.)
- Stand-alone configurable multi-channel Video Analytics Engine on a single PCB
- Stand-alone configurable multi-channel Video Fusion Engine on a single PCB
- Fully configurable video analytics (VA) functions for specific application areas (missile defense, aerial surveillance, reconnaissance and 24-hour outdoor security monitoring)
- High number of events detected fully in parallel
- Available as reference design and in fully-functional FTS Evaluation Kit 2.0
The Fusion-Tracking System (FTS) Evaluation Kit 2.0 is a fully functional video fusion and analytics system consisting of the Bi-i V401X-FP-5500 Fusion-Analytics module, bundled with firmware and software for testing video analytics functions and performance of Eutecus’ MVE. FTS Evaluation Kit V2.0 enables users to investigate a wide range of functions, for rapid testing and prototyping, and provides MVE’s feature-based tracking capabilities, along with an easy to configure and use GUI. The FTS Evaluation Kit 2.0 also serves as a reference design for rapid customization and deployment of Bi-i V401X-FP5500 in new key applications areas.
More info: Eutecus