Research and Markets’ latest book is titled, “FPGA Prototyping Using Verilog Examples.”. The book utilizes a “learn by doing” approach to introduce the concepts and techniques of Verilog and FPGA to designers through a series of hands-on experiments.
Although the book is an introductory text, the examples are developed in a rigorous manner and the derivations follow strict design guidelines and coding practices used for large, complex systems. It lays a solid foundation for students and new engineers and prepares them for future development tasks. FPGA Prototyping by Verilog Examples is a companion text for digital design courses and also serves as a valuable self-teaching guide for practicing engineers who wish to learn more about this emerging area of interest.
FPGA Prototyping by Verilog Examples provides:
- A collection of clear, easy-to-follow templates for quick code development
- A large number of practical examples to illustrate and reinforce the concepts and design techniques
- Realistic projects that can be implemented and tested on a Xilinx prototyping board
- A thorough exploration of the Xilinx PicoBlaze soft-core microcontroller
- Basic digital circuits
- I/O modules
- PicoBlaze microcontroller – Xilinx specific
More info: FPGA Prototyping Using Verilog Examples