At MILCOM 2009, Altera will demonstrate how its programmable logic technologies provide a reliable solution to the military’s most mission-critical challenges including anti-tampering design security and information assurance. Altera will offer in-booth demonstrations and conference paper presentations at MILCOM 2009. Show attendees will see how Altera helps designers lower risk, achieve faster time to market, and increase productivity for high-bandwidth 10G/40G/100G network core applications with Stratix IV FPGAs, all while meeting their size, weight, and power (SWaP) challenges at the edge of the network with its Cyclone III and Cyclone III LS FPGAs.
Altera Conference Paper Presentations
Fail Safe FPGA Design Features for High-Assurance Applications
Presented by Paul Quintana, Altera
U302 – Cryptography and Cyber Operations Track
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
High-Performance Floating-Point Implementation Using FPGAs
Presented by Michael Parker, Altera
U119 – Radio Hardware Technology Track
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Altera Booth Demonstrations
- Cyclone III and Cyclone III LS FPGAs — the industry’s lowest static power FPGAs
- The latest military radio systems using Altera solutions
- Arxan Defense System’s EnforcIT-H Cryptographic Suite, demonstrating Suite B real-time encryption/decryption of data in a single Cyclone III LS FPGA
- Altera’s multithreaded RISC processor optimized for packet processing and deep packet inspection for high-bandwidth applications
- PrismTech’s Integrated Circuit ORB (ICO) running on an Altera FPGA — an enabling technology for software-defined radio (SDR) and ubiquitous connectivity at the edge of the network
- An embedded multimedia system solution on a single FPGA
Sunday, October 18 to Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Seaport World Trade Center
More info: Altera