Altera will showcase their industrial embedded solutions for energy-efficient and safety-integrated drive systems at SPS/IPC/DRIVES Electric Automation Exhibition and Conference. Altera will show how their Cyclone FPGA devices enable industrial systems like drive systems with a high-performance control loop in floating point. The event will take November 22-24 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Shortening Time To Market for Certified Functional Safety Applications with FPGAs
Participants will learn how to simplify and reduce development time for safety-integrated certification. Altera is the first FPGA supplier to obtain qualification of its devices and tools under safety standard IEC 61508.
Optimizing FPGA Motor Control Designs With The Right Tool Flow
Co-presented with EBV Elektronik, this workshop will demonstrate the benefits of an FPGA-based motor control system leveraging a model-based design flow.
- Drive-on-a-chip solution through model-based design
- Support for multiple industrial networking protocols on a single device
- Integrated FPGA control for 3-level IGBTs
- New software development tool for ARM-Based SoC FPGAs
- PC-based functional simulation of embedded development board for Cyclone V and Arria V SoC FPGA devices
- Binary- and register-compatible, functional equivalent of SoC FPGA board ensures that software developed on the Virtual Target can be moved to the actual board with minimal effort
More info: Altera at SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2011