Temento Systems recently announced a pay-per-use model for its Dialite FPGA design debug tool. The Debug-on-Demand model is ideal for companies who can’t amortized expensive debug tools across multiple projects. Under Temento’s pay-per-use model, companies would use inexpensive commodity debug tools until they needed a high-end debug tool, such as Dialite.
Dialite is available as a software solution with multiple different modules: from the entry level, so-called leading edge, a designer would have access for a 3 month period to extra features: Logic Analyzer, HDL Fault Finder, AMBA AHB bus monitoring, and ABV on-chip.
- Matching project design needs while reducing debug tools costs
- FPGA Vendor and synthesis tools independent
- Latest version of the software and FPGA devices support
- Access to Temento’s support team
- Dialite LeadingEdge – 3 months Node locked: $900
- Upgrade LeadingEdge to PowerEdge – 3 months Node locked: $2,500
- Upgrade LeadingEdge to Dialite Platform (ABV) – 3 months Node locked: $5,000
- Upgrade PowerEdge to Dialite Platform – 3 months Node locked: $3,500
Temento Pay as You Go Debug Tool Platform