MSC and eVision Systems will be hosting Lattice FPGA workshops next month. The one-day events will focus on FPGA design with VHDL using MachXO2 devices from Lattice Semiconductor. The workshops are held in German language with English slides. The workshop costs 129€ per person plus VAT. The training includes a MachXO2 Breakout Board and Lattice SW starter kit.
The quick starter design training are ideal for FPGA Design beginners, former ispLEVER users switching to the new Diamond tools, and hardware and software developers. Topics include project development, design flow, design entry, generation of IP cores, simulation, constraining, place and route, power analysis, programming and debugging the system.
Lattice Development CPLDs and FPGAs Workshop Topics
- Short overview and controlling the DIAMOND software installation
- Project overview, design flow, libraries, IP-cores
- Design entry
- Generation of IP cores and macros
- VHDL design examples
- VHDL stimuli and templates
- VHDL pre-synthesis-simulation, using of the digital simulator
- VHDL synthesis
- Place & Route including pin assignment and optimization
- Timing constraints
- Power analysis
- Generate the programming file
- Programming a design to the MachXO2HE Breakout Board
- Getting knowledge of files and hierarchies
- Additional examples for your design on request
MSC Seminars Dates and Locations
- 23.04.2013 in Stuttgart
- 24.04.2013 in Jena
- 25.04.2013 in Munich
- 07.05.2013 in Dusseldorf
The workshops can also be held at your company.