Xilinx, Inc. has announced its new 40 Gbps platform Virtex-7 FPGA VC709 Connectivity Kit. This kit enables designers to streamline productivity for high-bandwidth/performance applications, such as high frequency trading appliances, network interface cards for security, and network monitoring.
“The Virtex-7 FPGA VC709 Connectivity Kit dramatically increases designer productivity by offering a targeted reference design that allows customers to focus on building and optimizing their own applications,” says Raj Seelam, Director of Solutions Marketing at Xilinx.
Typical applications include high-performance computing prototyping in wired telecommunications and wireless infrastructure applications, Seelam continues. The kit also includes design tools and IP cores that enable accelerated evaluation and deployment of connectivity systems.
Included in the Connectivity Kit:
- VC709 evaluation board featuring the XC7VX690T-2FFG1761C FPGA
- Targeted Reference Design featuring DDR3, PCIe and evaluation DMA
- Four 10 Gb Ethernet transceiver modules and two fiber-optic patch cables
- Full seat Vivado Design Suite: Design Edition
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Cables & Power Supply
- Additional downloadable content
For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.