The Xilinx Zync-7000 All Programmable SoC features an ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 processor + 28 nm programmable logic and the Analog Devices Intelligent Drives Kit delivers high-precision data converters and digital isolation to quickly prototype high-performance motor control, medical, surveillance, machine vision, and dual GbE industrial networking connectivity.
The kit is supported by Model-Based Design using MathWorks’ Simulink, Embedded Coder, and HDL Coder. Through this, engineers can prototype on hardware with an integrated HW/SW workflow. An Analog Ubuntu Linux framework allows developers to build custom control algorithms quickly.
The Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC/Analog Devices Intelligent Drives Kit includes:
- Avnet ZedBoard 7020 baseboard
- Xilinx Vivado Design Edition voucher
- Analog Devices AD-FMCMOTCON1-EBZ Module
- 8 GB SD card programmed with application
- Zynq reference design of Field Oriented Control featuring Analog Devices Ubuntu Linux
- Linux drivers, applications software, HDL source, reference designs, schematics, and Gerbers
- Brushless DC motor: 24 V, 4000 RPM, Hall Sensors, and 1250 CPR indexed encoder