Xilinx recently released the Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit. It features an All Programmable Artix-7 200T device. The Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit is ideal for developing high-performance systems that target applications requiring both low cost and low power. It includes tools, IP and reference designs to help designers. The new evaluation kit is priced at $1,295.
The Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit includes a device locked license for Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite, Design Edition. The Xilinx kit offers over ten reference designs including a PCIe and DDR3 subsystem with an IP license for the full version of Northwest Logic’s DMA Back-End Core for use in customer designs. The AMS 101 evaluation card paired with the AMS reference design are ideal for evaluating how to use AMS to reduce BOM costs for everything from simple system monitoring to more complex analog functions.
Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit
- AC701 evaluation board with XC7A200T-2FBG676C FPGA
- Targeted Reference Design featuring DDR3, PCIe and DMA
- Full license for the Northwest Logic DMA
- AMS 101 evaluation card
- Full seat Vivado Design Suite: Design Edition
- Device-locked to the Artix-7 XC7A200T FPGA
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Cables and power supply
- Reference designs, design examples, and demos
- Board design files
- Extensive documentation
More info: Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA AC701 Evaluation Kit